Remember those college years – when every moment was an experience and every day you learnt something new. Where you practically discovered camaraderie and made lifelong friendships. When you discovered passions you didn’t know existed and where you challenged & re-challenged your limits. Well, the best days of your life are back – with OxfordCaps.
OxfordCaps is building the world’s largest and most diverse student community. Our community begins with our spaces - where ideas are born, experiences are shaped and history is written. If creating such environs is a challenge you are up for – hop on, it is going to be an adventurous ride!
- Provide finance administrative support such as payments, budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for management.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, etc).
- Process claims, invoices, payroll and billing.
- Create and maintain records and databases with confidential employee information, finance reports, etc.
- Purchase and keep track of furniture/appliance inventory.
- Sign and keep track of vendor contracts – wifi, furniture, cab services, etc.
- Fluent in speaking and writing English, preferably should be able to speak Mandarin.
- Minimum 1 years of with experience preferred to be in office administration, human resource or accounting or personal secretary work experience.
- Extremely organized and detailed and ability to multi-task and think independently.
- Must be good with numbers and proficient in Microsoft Office (Words and Excel).
- Prefers to work in a multicultural, startup environment.
Job Type :Full Time
To apply for the job and know more about it, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org