Remember those college years – when every moment was an experience and every day you learnt something new. Where you practically discovered camaraderie and made lifelong friendships. When you discovered passions you didn’t know existed and where you challenged & re-challenged your limits. Well, the best days of your life are back – with OxfordCaps.
OxfordCaps is building the world’s largest and most diverse student community. Our community begins with our spaces - where ideas are born, experiences are shaped and history is written. If creating such environs is a challenge you are up for – hop on, it is going to be an adventurous ride!
- Responsible for executing social media and digital marketing strategies in line with brand directions.
- Manage OxfordCaps social media presence on various platforms and marketing campaigns.
- Develop content calendars, curate and create content, and creatives for social media marketing.
- Identify, create awareness amongst and establish marketing partnerships with bloggers, influencers, etc.
- Identify, design and run contests & campaigns to drive traffic and engagement.
- Support brand, drive traffic and engage audience.
- Be up to date on current and new media technologies.
- Work with the cofounders to plan marketing budgets and strategies for marketing spend.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Past experience with Facebook, Instagram and with Chinese social media channels like WeChat, etc.
- At least 1-2 working experience in social media and digital marketing.
- Experience with Chinese customers and Chinese social media is a strong plus.
- Ability to think creatively / out of the box.
- Experience in higher education sector preferred.
- Team player with high degree of initiative, resourceful and able to work independently.
- Preference to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Competitive, outgoing, ambitious.
- Can-do attitude.
Job Type :Full Time
To apply for the job and know more about it, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org